BY BOOKING DIRECT WE GUARANTEE THE BEST POSSIBLE PRICE FOR THE ROOM OF YOUR CHOICE. WE NEVER DISCOUNT OUR PRICES ON ANY OTHER BOOKING SITE.
|ROOM TYPE||PRICE ALL YEAR|
|LUXURY DOUBLE ROOM||from £89|
|LUXURY SUITE||from £99|
|SUPERIOR SUITE||from £109|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All rates listed are nightly room rates for 2 people sharing and inc breakfast and VAT @ 20%
Check in time - after 4pm and before 7pm. Check out time - 11am
We have a minimum 2 night stay.
One night stays are sometimes available from sun-thur in quieter periods. Call direct for details
Please note that any meeting or event that we have at ColdCotes is conducted during the daytime only - from midday until 6pm - to ensure the privacy and comfort of our resident guests .
We reserve the right to change the room you are booked into where necessary, however we will always ensure that any alternative is at the same standard or higher.
We welcome children over the age of 12
Smoking is prohibited in all internal areas & external public areas
CANCELLATION AND DEPOSITS
We do not require a deposit (except where detailed below) but do like to hold valid credit/debit card details to secure the Booking.
Reservations can be cancelled up to 7 days before the date of arrival at no cost to the guest, however cancellations within 7 days will be fully payable.
Reservations of more than 4 nights or group bookings of more than 3 rooms will require a non refundable deposit of 25% at the time of booking. Thereafter the above cancellation policy of a minimum of 7 nights before the date of arrival will apply to the remaining 75%.
Dates covering Yorkshire show week mid July and the spring and autumn flower show - All bookings made will be subject to a 25% non refundable deposit.